Search This Blog

Loading...

Mar 30, 2011

BECCA Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector Swatches and Review


As I (dare I say it?) age I realize that when it comes makeup less is better. One drop of this product used on cheek bones gives them an instantly lifted appearance. This product helps mimic the radiance of youth; Kinda like a small bit of the fountain of youth in a bottle with a handy pump dispenser. It also has a built-in physical sunscreen of 20+ and anti-oxidant vitamins A, B, D, and E to aid in tissue repair. It is water based and blends best with the heat of your fingertips.
The Shimmering Skin Perfector (SPS) can be used all over the face; however that is too shimmery for my taste. Once in awhile I mix a drop into my Luminous Skin Colour for a more dewy look, mild enough to keep from looking like a disco ball. Since it's a luminiser it makes sense that it works best on the high points of the face,where the light naturally hits.
Opal is warm peachy beige.

No comments:

Post a Comment