Search This Blog

Loading...

May 9, 2011

BECCA Flowerchild and Damselfly Mineral Blush Swatches


Yes,I'm doing two blog posts for one day. Come on, did you really think I would hold out on you and NOT share the new BECCA beauties? 
Those that know me often refer to me as a hippie (Looking at you,Cheri and Rina).  They may be correct. Which could be why I love the newest colors and names in the BECCA spring/summer line?
I haven't had a chance to wear them yet so I cannot review how they wear, I will do a proper review at a later date.Flowerchild is a girly pinky coral w/some shimmer.

Damselfly is a more peachy toned with gold shimmer.

I haven't had a chance to wear them yet so I cannot review how they wear, I will do a proper review at a later date.
  On the swatches please note the left side is applied heavily with a sponge and the lighter application was patted on.

No comments:

Post a Comment